Author: Claus Assmann
To: mutt-users
Subject: Re: PGP sigs fail verification: X- header
On Fri, Sep 23, 2016, Jean-Christophe Bach wrote:

[removed the annoying and bogus [spam] tag]

> Exactly, the main difference is the fact I did not use the same computer
> to send the emails. In both cases, I have custom headers (for instance
> this email should also have custom headers). I did tests with my

Your mail again failed to verify for me due to your X-... header:

--FN+gV9K+162wdwwF

Does your mail verify for you (or others) (after you received it
back from the list)? If so, with which setup? And what does mutt
use as body for gpg --verify? Does it include your X-... header?