Author: Patrick Shanahan
To: mutt-users
Subject: Re: PGP sigs fail verification
* Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@???> [09-19-16 16:31]:
> On 160919-15:58+0100, Darac Marjal wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 04:11:05PM +0200, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> > >I would kindly ask the readers, since this is really not just about my
> > >PGP-sig, to accept the above more generally named subject:
> > >"Re: PGP sigs fail verification"
> > >for this thread, pls.
> > >

> (First, just for the sake of truthfulness, I forgot to CC that msg to
> Derek, but did later forward it to him; my provider being very lousy and
> sometimes deliberately dishonest, if it hasn't arrived, not my fault.)

And why would you cc a msg that you post on a list that readers would not
see if they didn't read the list? Reading the list shows interest and
msgs posted to the list will be seen and you nag interested individuals by
foisting a second un-needed copy upon them.

> > >I'm CC'ing this to both Derek D. Martin and Paul Sanders aka Darac Marjal with a question:

a waste!

ps: not cc me unless you prefer all your posts -> /dev/null