I would kindly ask the readers, since this is really not just about my
PGP-sig, to accept the above more generally named subject:
"Re: PGP sigs fail verification"
for this thread, pls.
On 160919-03:39-0700, Claus Assmann wrote: > On Sun, Sep 18, 2016, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> > I switched to gpgme-1.5.5 (up until now I used the classic gpg spawning
> > interface). Sadly, same results.
> Just for the fun of it: can you try with gpg 1.4.x?
> > One thing I learned is that it makes no sense to just dump the signed
> > MIME part into a file and run gpg --verify; the signature is generated
> Take a look at the gnupg mailing list:
> "splitting up an inline-signed OpenPGP message"
> that thread has a script/program to "convert" a signed mail into
> the right format for verification, so you could try it to see what
> went wrong with the mail that you got (and maybe compare it with
> the same mail stored in some archive?).
> Looking that topic up:
https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2016-September/031552.html ( the same, just in case:
And I was thinking, is it the 1.4 and the 2.x versions' incompatibility,
maybe. I use 1.4 and Ian Zimmerman who uses gpg 2.0.28 couldn't verify
my sig, but could verify Ken Moffat's sig.
Quite the contrary, I couldn't verify Ken Moffat's sig, but was
perfectly able to verify Paul Saunders' sig (as I reported earlier
yesterday in this same thread, but the only other one branch
There are two branches only, in Mutt, of the topic that I had started
with the title: "urlview not listing the links right", but the web
interface is splitting it wrong... Lurker would be the solution, such as
you have it, e.g. all so well displayed: