* Ian Zimmerman <itz@???> [20.09.2016. @23:53:33 -0700]:
> On 2016-09-21 08:02, Jean-Christophe Bach wrote:
> > > I conjecture that the BAD result in the case of Jean-Christophe's
> > > message, #4 above, results from him inserting a non-standard X- header
> > > in the signed MIME part. I don't have an explanation for the other BAD
> > > results.
> > OK, I try without any custom header (this email). I removed all my_hdr
> > fields to try. Note that this email is sent from another computer than
> > the previous one (dev-libs/libgcrypt-1.7.3, mail-client/mutt-1.5.24-r2,
> > app-crypt/gnupg-2.1.14-r1).
> And voila - this one is GOOD here! Dragons slain: 1.
Hmmm, I did another check and unfortunatly I am not sure this was the
problem: I activated (again) my custom header and it was OK. (however
this current email is sent from the first computer, not the same
I am not sure it comes from my custom headers.
> Of course, there's the question on how your sending mutt managed to
> insert a MIME part header, reacting to a my_hdr directive - if in fact
> all you did was a my_hdr. That would definitely be a flea.
I cannot answer this point. I do not understand how it is possible and
if it is really what happened.
This message was posted to the following mailing lists: