+ (application/pgp-signature)
Author: Derek Martin
To: mutt-users
New-Topics: Re: PGP signature and added X-headers (was: OT: Miro's PGP signature ...), [SPAM?] Re: PGP sigs fail verification
Subject: Re: [SPAM?] Re: OT: Miro's PGP signature [Was: urlview not listing the links right]
On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 04:32:36PM -0500, Derek Martin wrote:
> > All four of Miro's sigs were fine for me. Yours, however, wasn't.
>
> FWIW, for me, every message in this thread that carried a signature
> verified correctly. I'm currently running mutt-1.5.21 with gpg-1.4.5.
> I should really update those... =8^)

OK, I lied. All of the signatures were good except for two messages
from Jean-Christophe:

20160921191202.GB18462@???
20160921195336.GD18462@???

Both of those were bad. The first of his was good:

20160921060257.GB29391@???

--
-=-=-=-=-