Author: Ken Moffat
To: mutt-users
Subject: Re: OT: Miro's PGP signature [Was: urlview not listing the links right]
On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 04:09:59PM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:

> When I first installed GnuPG I was using v1 and my impression was
> that verification worked. But for quite some time, possibly after
> v2 came into use, it has been "variable". At first I thought that
> moving to v2 might fix it, but it has been the same story with 2 and
> now 2.1.

Just re-enabled it, discovered I now need pinentry to sign,
installed that, persuaded it to iniitalise, sent a message to an
account I have elsewhere : Bad signature.

After that, you will not be surprised to learn that *every* signed
message where there is a public key in this mailbox (various
low-traffic lists, for the current month) appears to have a Bad
signature.

ĸen
--
for them.'     -- Small Gods