Author: Ian Zimmerman
To: mutt-users
Subject: Re: OT: Miro's PGP signature [Was: urlview not listing the links right]
On 2016-09-18 14:20, Miroslav Rovis wrote:

> That it would turn BAD is hard to conceive for me. I'm far from an
> expert, but I do use my GnuPG correctly.

This one verifies OK. And this inconsistency is also what I see on the
other mailing list :(

> My use of the old GnuPG, such as can be seen I precluded anything
> newer than: Uninstalling dbus and *kits (to Unfacilitate Remote Seats)
> https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-992146.html#7559406 where you
> can see: ">=app-crypt/gnupg-2.0.22"

This is what USE flags are for? I also use gentoo, and I intentionally
have _no_ support for multiseat, but still I'm able to build
gnupg-2.0.28.

> But, really nobody cares to reply to my query about the *urlview* not
> doing the work?

I don't use urlview, I just select the URL in mutt, and then a little
shell script (bound to a key combo in my window manager) loads the
selected URL in the browser.