Author: Miroslav Rovis
To: mutt-users
Subject: Re: PGP sigs fail verification
On 160921-11:34+0200, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> And this is Jan-Christophe's
> > http://marc.info/?l=mutt-users&m=147418223314681&q=raw    BAD     BAD

> > I conjecture that the BAD result in the case of Jean-Christophe's
> > message, #4 above, results from him inserting a non-standard X- header
> > in the signed MIME part. I don't have an explanation for the other BAD
> > results.
> I have rfc822 fresh in my mind. User headers are perfectly legal. They
> only "might later be preempted" (quoting from that 1982 rfc) if their
> name becomes officially accepted or sumesuch.

The headers:

should be legal. Both msg's from Jean-Christophe verify in my Mutt (and
as for raw mail... Can't tell... Still more learning here first...).

However look up the schplaf.org that's my desire! Self hosting....
Aaargh! You're making it Jean-Christophe. I'm glad for you!
--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia