Author: Jean-Christophe Bach
To: mutt-users
Subject: [SPAM?] Re: PGP sigs fail verification
Hello,

<SNIPPED>

> I conjecture that the BAD result in the case of Jean-Christophe's
> message, #4 above, results from him inserting a non-standard X- header
> in the signed MIME part. I don't have an explanation for the other BAD
> results.

OK, I try without any custom header (this email). I removed all my_hdr
fields to try. Note that this email is sent from another computer than
the previous one (dev-libs/libgcrypt-1.7.3, mail-client/mutt-1.5.24-r2,
app-crypt/gnupg-2.1.14-r1).
Before sending this email, I have checked by sending one to myself: the
sig appears to be GOOD.

Regards,

JC